Monday, January 21, 2013

Essie Escapades great spring/summer shade

Today I painted my nails using the color Escapades by Essie. I messed up my quickie manicure I did the other night at the beach and was considering doing same color I did my toes yesterday which is Essie Midnight Cami, love this navy blue color:).

Making dinner so didn't get to remove any polish I got on cuticles but I didn't have much:). I applied Butter London nail foundation as my base polish. Once that was dry I quickly applied two coats of Essie Escapades. I may have done a third coat if I had more time I don't care for the visible tip line on nails, but time was of the essence tonight lol.

I finished off with my favorite quick dry shiny top coat by Out The Door:). Love this top coat for when I need them dry super fast. Way better for me then Seche. Seche is thick and I get shrinkage along with lines if I lay on something or hit something. I also love Poshe for my other favorite top coat. I use that one a lot also but doesn't dry as fast, but seems to help prevent chipping quick.

I love this color. It reminds me of a coral but with some bright pink mixed in. Coral is one of my favorite shades along with turquoise right now:). Love them. It is a refreshing bright and cheerful color. I think it is great for spring and summer. Can't wait to use with a bright turquoise shade.

Enjoy the photos and hope everyone else had a great long weekend;). I had a four day weekend with family we cleaned, worked on our home inside and out then went to beach. Was a lot of fun. Making a beer can chicken now smells good;)~. Back to reality tomorrow :(. I feel good though got so much done around the home front and had fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment