Sunday, January 27, 2013

Spring shoe shopping this week:).

Wanted to post a few photos of some cute shoes. I found some amazing platform heels on Macy's website along with some spring sandals and flip flops I am eyeing, also going to break down and buy a pair of Tom's for myself. Both my daughter's have a few pairs and love them. They are cute and basic so trying to decide on a color. Was thinking white cause would go with a lot but then would get dirty easy. Maybe a cute spring color! Not sure but this week will be shopping for outdoor stuff for house, shoes for spring for me and my girls then maybe some other cute spring finds??

Check out photos and stay tuned later tonight will be posting meal plan for this week like I posted earlier in the week. Last night I walked two miles and been sticking to my diet. Hoping in the next two weeks can drop 5-8 pounds then the rest before spring break vacation:). Heading to the beach once I finish the laundry, clothes alteast I am backed up on linens. We have so many towels and sheets I been slaking then on top of that have a bunch of towels along with sheets sitting on my chaise in laundry area I need to fold from passed couple weeks. I hate putting away or folding laundry lol. Enjoy the end of the weekend all;).

Meli~

No comments:

Post a Comment