Tuesday, January 29, 2013

ModCloth amazing online site for vintage inspired clothes


I love this site and wanted to share it.  It is called ModCloth and they have amazing dresses, tops, swimwear and more.  I did a pin up inspired photo shoot for my hubby a couple years ago for Valentine's day at a local place called Terribly Girly and it was the best experience.  The photos came out great and can't wait to do my next shoot.  It was so fun to play with the vintage outfits and see how cute all of it looked on.  These pieces are timeless and look amazing on all body types.  Below are some of my favorites.  The link to the site is ModCloth.  They also have a cool share the love deal where if you sign up using the link I provide I get $15 towards my next purchase and you get $15 when you purchase.  The credit isn't available till you make a purchase but trust me with the amazing prices and cute choices you will want to buy something trust me.  That link is

  

Share the Love

Just click above on the Share the Love caption and it will take you to the sign up page.  I would love to share the love and hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

Here are a few tops and dresses I liked along with a couple I will be ordering payday.  One is super cute and hope it will work for Valentine's day dinner=).


Super cute white with black detail dress


Love this red dress, may order this one also.



Love the bright orange/coral color and the 3/4 length sleeves for Spring


This one I am ordering for Valentine's day.  Love the black with red hearts and saw some photos of it paired with a red cardigan and black heels looks amazing




Love simple cute black dresses


Great for a job interview


Ordering this one for summer/spring


Love my long maxi dresses and this one is super cute with shorter front.


Loved the red with black combo and these style dresses look flattering on me

The link for there dress section is:  ModCloth Dresses


Below are some cute tops one I am ordering to go with a cute black skirt or leggings I have=)


Love this and ordering payday, so cute


Love the style and cut with the tie belt.  Very flattering for all body styles.

Hope you enjoy the site and let me know what you think, I also pinned a few of these on my pinterest account.  Have a great week=)


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment