Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine's Day rose wreath with angel

Finished wreath for front door:). Went with a styrofoam shaped heart I painted red then stuck red roses all over it and added a red ribbon to top to hang it from. Then added a cute little angel I got at Michael's.

I also have grapevine wreaths that are round or heart shaped along with different ribbons for valentine's day and red, pink and white with pink roses of different sizes if anyone is interested in one. I make wreaths and candle wreaths for all holidays, seasons and color schemes for the home. All are made from scratch and can be custom designed for you:). You can contact me at dlitefulcreations@ymail.com for pricing or if you have an idea run it by me, I can make pretty much anything. I also make napkin rings, candle pins (pins with charms to decorate candles), and a lot of other home, holiday and party/wedding decor. I love making floral arrangements.

I have posted my passed holiday wreaths and just posted a Easter themed wreath with eggs. I decorate for EVERY holiday and season so I have a lot of supplies already on hand because I do local craft/art shows also:). Feel free to contact with any ideas or custom orders you may have

Melissa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment