Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Saved up for some items I been wanting

Just placed a couple orders online for some items I have wanted for awhile. Being a woman I love certain designer brands but wait for sales or till I just can't wait any longer. I love Sky, Gypsy 05, A7 jeans, True Religion, 7 for manking and many other brands. Some of my favorite shops are ReveBoutique, Neiman Marcus, and I could go one forever. My hubby got me the clover leaf silver hoops I wanted from Reve Boutique a few months back, then I found a 100% silk Gypsy 05 dress at Marshall's of all places. I have many jeans was super excited to see Macy's is now carrying my favorite brands like Silver company and Miss Me=). Below are the earrings hubby got me then I ordered the bracelet to match=). Can't wait to receive it. Also love the earrings that look just like the bracelet but since I have the first style I will wait for now.
I have these thanks to my amazing hubby=)

Want this bracelet to match and love the earrings below maybe Valentine's day=)

All from Reve Boutique.  www.reveboutique.com.   I order from there a lot but like to wait for sales=)

Then ordered a sky dress and a top.  The two items I ordered are pictured first then the rest are ones I like also.  Have to wait for them to go on sale somewhere lol.












Gypsy 05


Below are Miss Me new colored denim for spring can't wait to get a pair soon=)



A7 capris



These amazing sandals are on my wish list now too.

All items shown that aren't from Reve Boutique are from Unica Melrose or A7 Jeans.


I ordered these and can't wait to get them, have one pair of destroyed and crystal detailed jeans that I got last summer.



Let me know what are some of your favorites and your own personal favorite must have designer splurges.  Also any good sites for ordering items.

Meli




No comments:

Post a Comment