Thursday, January 17, 2013

New product I love, must have Josie Maran

I got a sample bottle of Josie Maran Aragan oil in the Ipsy bag and was so excited.  I have read and been told nothing but great things about all her products but this one the most. You can use it on your face, skin, hair and nails.  I have been using it 4 days and swear by it already.  As a 35 year old woman I have noticed that my hormones have caused cystic chin acne, scaring, slight wrinkles around eyes and forehead along with dry skin.  I also have dark spots from pregnancy that faded with creams and facials, microderm or peels.  But have come back with use of birthcontrol which I just quit.  Made me too hormonal and a mess.

I use it on my cuticles and nails, elbows, heels, ends of hair, under eyes and in corner where those unwanted wrinkles begin to appear and lightly on my face at night after washing.  In one day I saw a huge difference in my chin, face, and my hair.  It is amazing.  A little goes a long way.  My chin has cleared up which usually any oil or moisturizer would cause blockage and more break outs.  My skin looks healthy and glows=).

I found her website and Sephora also carries her line.  She makes washes, the oil, hair serum, makeup, and balm.  I am placing an order tomorrow for some more products with my $5 off coupon Ipsy sent with the sample.  I am hooked and after a few days.

Check out the site and her line.  Below are some photos of products and all the reviews are amazing.  Haven't heard one bad thing about her line=).

Meli~



Josie Maran Cosmetics


Click on the above link for the website.  Let me know if you have used any of these products and what your results are=)

No comments:

Post a Comment