Saturday, January 26, 2013

Layla Ceramic Effects 39 Southern Light

I got this polish Friday and was interested to try it because I have never really seen it. I have the Layla Holographic polish but isn't one of my favorites. Figured I would give this brand another shot.

I started with my usual base coat Butter London Nail Foundation. Then I followed by googling this polish because it didn't have a name on the bottle just a number. It is Layla Ceramic Effect CE 39 when googled I came up with the name as Southern Light, not sure where this name can be found but it looked the same and photos of bottle has same number on top.

I applied one coat and it is thick. A little messy and you have to be careful not to overlap with brush to much because the color will drag and I has some blotches in areas. Second coat fixed that but still looked a little uneven or darker in spots. I did not apply a top coat because I'm not sure if this will stay or not. It is a dark color with a purple shade. In the light it has a burgundy shimmer and then when turned can look like a lighter purple shimmer. Other then looking uneven in areas it is a nice color. Not a favorite Layla brand hasn't proven to be a big hit with me. The color also looks dull but again I did not apply a top coat. Enjoy photos and let me know what you think.

Meli~

No comments:

Post a Comment