Wednesday, January 16, 2013

More amazing deals on shoes from Kohl's

Here are some more cute shoes I have purchased or tried on with plans to purchase at Kohl's. I bought the boots but returned them and got a different pair cause the laces came untied and they were not comfortable at all.

The black and green wedges are so comfortable and I love how they look with black pants. I also got the gladiators for spring:). I absolutely love shoes and plan to head to kohls this week on payday to see what they have marked down. Last time I went before Christmas they had a lot of the shows on sale for amazing deals like my previous post. I also got a few amazing sweaters on sale and check out Aeropostale they have some major sales and deals on jeans, tops and sweats. Happy shopping:)

Make sure to go to Kohl's and I have a great discount code to share with all of you emailed to me don a Kohl's representative it is TENFORBLOG to get 10% off Jan 11-March 9. Be sure to visit their site and to see more shoes go to

Kohl's Women's Heels
To see all there selections of amazing shoes at great prices :)
Meli~

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, i like the sandals! i should check out kohl's! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete