Friday, January 25, 2013

OPI DS Extravagance

Here are some swatches of OPI DS Extravagance. I love the OPI DS collection. I only have like six some are hard to find or super expensive. The older ones seem to be my favorite cause they are amazing holo polishes then the newer ones some are glitter but on occasion I find one I like. I swatched a bunch of different colors I now wish I would have done a different finger other then my pinky. This ended up being my favorite of all the colors I tried.

It went on amazing. One coat looked great but I applied two and there is no top coat. I used a base just cause I tried some neons on the other nails and those tend to stain. I will have more photos to add later on my entire hand since I liked this one the most.

Let me know what you think and also what OPI DS polishes you own. If anyone is interested in being nail buddies or swapping polishes let me know. I will be posting an inventory of all my colors as well as a blog sale list shortly. I have a lot of colors I have two or dupes of plus some I used once or just swatched.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment