Monday, January 14, 2013

Another addiction SHOES!

Here are some shoes I love that I saw recently on Kohl's website that I love.  I bought a couple pairs over the holidays.  My favorite are the Rock N Republic then the tan with lime green accent I love.  I wore them with an amazing sweater dress I got that is two shades of tan with some neon/lime green stripes I found at Macy's on sale before Christmas.  Let me know what you like and think=)

Meli~

Photos from Kohls.com.


I got these and love them go with everything.



I also got these a few months ago but bother my ankle a little.


These are my favorite.  I got them in 1/2 size smaller cause my true size slipped off but these are amazing will post photos of the actual shoe cause the accent is more of a bright green kind of.




I love nude shoes go with everything.  I have the open toe ones pictured above.  I always go to Kohl's for clothes and leave with shoes lol, the prices and quality are amazing.



Want these think I will buy these online with my Kohl's cash from the holidays.



Love these turquoise wedges, almost bought them the last time I went 


Love these too=)



Love these and have a dress that would look great just have to lose 5 more lbs.


Make sure to go to www.Kohls.com and I have a great discount code to share with all of you emailed to me don a Kohl's representative it is TENFORBLOG to get 10% off Jan 11-March 9. Be sure to visit their site and to see more shoes go to

https://www.kohls.com/catalog/shoes-womens-heels.jsp?CN=3000001417

To see all there selections of amazing shoes at great prices :)

No comments:

Post a Comment