Wednesday, January 16, 2013

OPI liquid sand, The Impossible accent mail

I posted Monday photos of the OPI liquid sand Mariah Carey line called Get Your Number. I also have The Impossible but after debating went with the blue shade, Get your number first. Today I cracked my nail on left hand and had to remove polish. Actually was pleasantly surprised, I thought this polish would be hard to remove with the glitter and sand like texture but actually came off a lot easier then most glitter polishes. Was happy about that.

I decided rather then repaint all my nails cause the passed few months all the removing color then changing colors has dried out my nails slightly. I just removed the polish from that nail and then same nail on opposite hand since everyone is doing the accent nails now. What better polish to use then the pink liquid sand color The Impossible.

I have to say I don't like this color as much as the blue. Also I applied three thin coats to get opacity and no stars. Didn't feel like fishing for a star so just left them be. Keep in mind from photos the blue polish I applied Monday and still holding up with no chips. I didn't apply any top coat cause this polish dries matte and have read that seche and other top coats get eaten up with the texture then look bad. So far this polish has lasted good. Usually my nails chip after a full day or two no matter what top or base coat I use.

Let me know what you think. I also have some Essie swatches coming this weekend. Bought two new colors and dying to swatch them:). Excited for the four day weekend and hitting the beach.

Meli~

2 comments:

  1. OMG I picked up all of the these today except for the Impossible since they were all out :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your swatches girl=).

    ReplyDelete