Thursday, January 31, 2013

Birchbox reveal January 2013

Running behind on this post. Sorry between kids busy school and sports schedules, errands, crafts, baking and more I am slowly catching up on posts. Loved my Ipsy beauty bag and was excited about the Julep box till I realized colors were pretty much dupes of ones they sent me last year:(. This Birchbox didn't have nail polish or makeup samples but loved some of the items:). Here is what I got,

Alessandro cream rich, this item is being launched exclusively in the Birchbox shop. This anti aging hand cream is packed with grape seed extracts to protect skin from UV damage. Full size bottle retails at $30 in the Birchbox shop.

My review from one use, feels very creamy and rich. Wasn't sticky and made my hands feel very soft. Will continue to use and if it is a must have will post more later:).

Harvey Prince Ageless perfume, most scents just smell pretty, but this blend of pink grapefruit and mango is designed to make you feel beautiful. Full size retails for $55-98.

I think it smells light and fruity I love fruity scents though especially with citrus. Citrus makes me think clean and refreshing. I don't care for strong or musky perfumes. This one is very nice.

Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique protect. Work this leave in cream trough towel dried hair to repair damage from chemical processing and protect strands from heat styling. Full size retails for $42.

I have tons of leave in conditioners, deep conditioners and masks so this has gone into my try bag and if it is mentionable I will write a post soon. Right now I'm hooked on Crack hair fix for everything lol.

Lashem double trouble lash mascara. An innovative fiber mascara that volumizes and lengthens even the sparest lashes. Full size retails for $19.99.

I haven't sampled yet I actually put these in my travel bag for when I go away. I love a couple different mascaras but I have long full lashes so don't really use the plumping filling mascaras. I also tend to use brown I use black for night time looks. Being light haired brown looks more natural. The bottle is small and cute great for purse or travel bags.

My, multi purpose mattifying moisturizer. Rich with pili and moringa oils, this healthy moisturizer gives skin a velvety matte finish that lasts all day. Full size $68.

Right now I'm using bb cream with photo finish matte when I wear base. I usually just go natural unless covering breakouts around that time of the month. I feel to much makeup and creams clog my pores and cause more breakouts. I will try this and let you know though.

Below photos of my box. I am not sure if I will be ordering my julep box this month have been disappointed since oct. Going to look and see what colors they have in this next months boxes then decide. I don't care much for Julep polish, thick, dries slow and colors all seem to be similar. Will let y'all know if I decide to go with feb or just pass. Have a great one:).

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment