Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall nail trends.

Fall is approaching and I think I have seen a lot of ideas for some great trends in beauty and fashion for fall. I live in south Florida so we don't get to bust out the cute sweaters, jackets and boots yet. More nov-dec if I cool front rolls through.

Down here my fall style is ankle length skirts, maxi dresses, sandals versus flip flops and warmer shades. I love navy, browns, dark purple, rose gold and orange/rust colors right now too for the feel off fall. Makes me think of gorgeous leaves changing and that crisp smell of autumn air.

Nails, I have already started getting darker shades, matte top coat, some holographic shades and ordered a velvet polish kit. Sephora has a great set available with everything you need are, I have heard that you can buy flocking powder and just apply that to that polish.  You can find this for cheap on ebay and at the craft store.


I have not seen this look on anyone yet just online and in the store but can't wait to try it out.  I look forward to trying this and searching it for everyone:). If you have used it please let me know what you thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment