Friday, September 28, 2012

Wreaths and online stores

I have been selling my handmade wreaths for Halloween and Fall online, thru craigslist, ebay, etsy and storenvy.  I have to say I have yet to decide which one I prefer.  Two charge money and two don't.  Locally I have sold a lot and I have been making my latest ones with budget in mind.  I know a few years ago I wouldn't have wanted to spend more then 40-50 for a nice wreath.  Sure if you go out looking you can find them for that price but they usually aren't anything special, no detail, and very plain.

I had made 10 wreaths for Halloween and I am sold out of them.  I am still taking special orders and custom orders but made two more inexpensive ones for my online stores to see if people like them.

Here are some photos:






Today I am going to work on getting some good close up outdoor photos, I have to finish my front door.  I have been painting it and needs a final coat of paint.  I will post better photos later.  Please let me know what you think.  After these I will be making fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter and everyday wreaths for my shops and will post more photos along with other items I have made=).

Have a wonderful Friday!



Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment