Sunday, September 30, 2012

First Contest is over and the winners are...

I completed the drawing for my first contest.  Please click on the contest link above to see who won.  I have sent confirmation emails and each winner has 48 hours to claim their prizes if not I will draw a new winner.  Congrats to the winners.  I had fun giving away my first contest.  Good luck to everyone who has entered contest #2 that there is also a link for at the top of my blog.  That contest is good till Oct 15.  After that I will announce my next contest.  I have some great holiday themed prizes in mind=).  I will be sending the prizes as I get confirmation and mailing addresses for the winners.

Again thank you soooo... much and I appreciate all the new followers.  Please continue to share my link and posts.  Tell your friends about my contest and blog.  I will always return the love.

Melissa Update only two of the four winners have confirmed and sent me their addresses, so I will be drawing to new names tomorrow afternoon if the winners do not claim their prizes. I have sent emails and the winners are posted in the contest tab at top of page. Thank you again and congrats. We have had bad weather all day today so hoping I can get items mailed out by the end of the week. I will post a entry when I have mailed everything out=). Have a great week. Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment