Monday, September 10, 2012

Swatching fun another sleepless night.

Here are some photos of some swatching I did when I could not sleep the other night.

The holo you see on most is Milani 3D Holographic 509. I swatched Essie Penny talk from the metallic line and Wrapped in rubies you will see those with holo on top. Zoya Song with Essie matte top coat, Essie stylenomics matte with shiny tip, Sinful Colors Let's talk purple, then I did a gradient an ombré using several purple colors on my makeup sponge and topped with Holo Milani.

Posting pics now cause deleting them so I can swatch a bunch of new colors then pick my mani color for the week. Should have some photos up of my new butter London score bogo at ulta and then some Layla, zoya and Halloween colors I got via nail mail. I have a lot of new stuff coming this week and next.

Also making some Halloween crafts I will be posting and some cool cakes to post so stay tuned:). Then bare with me I have a contest I am trying to put together to get more followers working on prizes and rules. Promise I will post soon. I have my mom home now and have to take care of her first then the two kids but I will get it in order I promise:)

Have a great Monday:)

Meli

No comments:

Post a Comment