Friday, November 30, 2012

TJ Maxx Michael Kors deals 11/29

I was at TJ Maxx looking today and came across a couple great Michael Kors handbags for those style buy budget orientated ladies out there. I have champagne taste on a wine budget not beer a little higher but I still am not into paying full price sometimes i would rather get a good deal iiso I can buy more:). Also when I find a good deal I get a little rush. I am still over the moon about winning the Michael Kors jet set bag. I am always entering contests on websites, blogs and other promotions I discover surfing the web. I thought it was a scam and was Leary when contacted but when the box arrived and I opened it I was so excited. So was my hubby lol. He did buy me an amazing bag for an early Christmas gift on sale at Macy's for the friends and family promotion this week. He pre bought it last week cause it was the last one and I absolutely love it. I will post a photo in another post and my bag I won is in a previous post. Below are the two I saw today. One is similar to the jet set in tan with canvas. Has the MK logo and is cool it can snap closed so the sides fold in or you can snap the straps down so it looks like the 198 version also. This one retailed for 168 or 148 I believe and was 119. Also a metallic gold bag the retailed for 298 and was 179 I believe the price tags should be visible in photos. I always try to get the tag so you can see the savings. I know my TJ Maxx gets new shipments every Tuesday and Thursday they put new stuff out Thursday night and Friday for the weekend. I didn't have much time so I only got pics of these two but also had gorgeous coach, Steve madden, nine west, and many other designer brands.

Love to hear about you finds also enjoy. Happy designer deal hunting and now is a great time with holidays around the corner to grab up gifts for friends and family or for you:).

Melissa

Ps they also have Michael Kors iPhone cases for $19.99 from $48-60 retail. Very nice and great price for real deal

No comments:

Post a Comment