Sunday, November 18, 2012

Don't forget I bake and decorate

I have a business I started years ago decorating then baking and party/event planning. With thanksgiving coming I have pies, cheese cakes, dessert platters, cake pops, mini pies, pie pops, cheesecake bites and casseroles. I also do interior design and decorate for holidays. Everything from trees, entry ways, living areas, front of home, offices or tables for dinner events.

Contact me at dlitefulcreations@ymail.com and I will send you my telephone number to contact me direct. I accept cash, visa, MasterCard and PayPal. No checks.

Check out my fb page and at top of this blog is a link to my business blog site:). I make everything from scratch using family recipes or recipes from amazing pastry chefs I worked with in the business for years. I even hav some of my own recipes:). Prices vary but are reasonable.

Www.facebook.com/dlitefulcreations www.dlitefulsweets.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment