Sunday, November 25, 2012

Marc Jacobs Dr Q Lil Riz hobo

Marc Jacobs had this purse out a couple years ago and I wanted it but when I went to buy it they were sold out in color I wanted and found out they discontinued the style and replaced with a different bag that was similar. Didn't like the new style as much so been looking high and low for one of these. Refused to pay 400-500 for it so found it for under 100 and had to grab it. Love the leather and quality of all Marc Jacobs bags it is very similar to the old Juicy Couture Leather purses from six years or longer. Since Juicy makes more velour bags which are cute for a diaper bag or gym bag but not for every day bag. I love leather purses even have gotten out of the canvas logo purses like the old Coach bags. Again cute for diaper bag or maybe a beach bag or travel bag but I love leather. Easy to clean and last a lot longer. Below are some photos of my new steal and I love it. If you haven't noticed I have a purse or handbag addiction. From Coach, Juicy Couture, Prada, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, and many other designers. I don't like to pay full price so I look at outlets, for clearance or when stores have sales. Even Marshall's and TJ Maxx occasionally have some nice purses for decent price just have to keep your eye open and also find a store in a area that isn't going to be somewhere that people are looking for designer bags. I have one I go to that I find them often and even some on clearance which is rare for these stores. The outlets are also a great place to look. I am not into fake purses really unless they are excellent knock offs made of real leather and very high end designers cause to me a fake coach is kind of dumb when you can get a real one for under $100 if you look around. Coach use to be my favorite but over the years Michael Kor has replaced coach for me just cause Coach seems to have the same designs and styles just changing minor details.

No comments:

Post a Comment