Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Zoya Ornate, Butter London and Opi purchase

Today I was at Ulta, my 13 year old daughter had her birthday this weekend and wanted to buy makeup. I had a gift card and coupons for ulta so I grabbed some new face wash to try, my powder by bare escentuals and then of course a couple polishes on my wish list and a clearance one.

I got the rest of the Zoya Ornate polishes i wanted! I had storm that I grabbed up last week but wanted Blaze and Aurora. Got Butter London Scuppered and OPI Gettin Miss Piggy with it. I love all of then except the Opi I think it may look better with silver or black maybe even red under it but I am out of glitter top coats right now kind of over it.

However I love these Zoya ornate polishes. The sparkle and is amazing reminds me so much of ornaments and christmas sparkling and shinning. Love them all. Blaze is a favorite but I love purple and black:). These are a must have if you like Zoya and are a polish lover. I didn't get the silver or gold cause I have so many already.

Butter London always impresses me. This color is gold with a green hue and lots of glitter and sparkle also. It is called Scuppered.

Absolutely in love with the Zoya ornate collection for the holiday/winter 2012 it has been awhile since I liked that many colors in a zoya collection. I actually used up my Julep points and am getting my final box along with some other polishes I got for free with my reward points:). Thank you to everyone who used my link to help me get the points also. I should have those to review soon:). For now I will leave you with my quick swatches of my new colors and a few peeks at my two Christmas trees I have decorated at home. Still adding the finishing touches and need a topper for one also finishing the garland, which I have in the kitchen, over the windows, around entry and on fireplace mantel, outside decor will be done Thursday when hubby has a day off and the rest of the house is day by day. I go to the extreme I have two 7.5 ft trees and three 4.5 ft trees plus a smaller one. I decorate every table, console, room and nook n cranny of my home:) Love it. I also will have photos of work I have done for others also coming soon. Enjoy and happy mid week almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment