Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Zoya Storm and Jade

Decided to break down and grab some of the new ornate colors from Zoya this am. I was at Joann's buying decor for my home since I am starting to decorate for Christmas tomorrow, got side tracked and ended up getting these two polishes.  Two of the colors I really wanted from the ornate collection, Blaze and Aurora were not in stock so I went with Storm cause I love dark and black.  Then I have Ivanka green glitter so got the Zoya Jade red glitter to use for the holidays.

I have a gorgeous sparkly green and already have a lot of silver and gold so didn't get involved in buying the other colors. I haven't swatched them yet just got home and going thru my garland, lights, decor and more to check off what I need. Grabbed some great clear 3m mess free clips to use to hang the garland and lights so I don't have to use thumb tacks and put holes in my walls since we repaintes since last Christmas. I am so excited to start decorating. Going to put together the trees and rearrange furniture that way while turkey is in the oven on Thanksgiving me and my girls can start decorating the trees and house! Yee can't wait.

I will post photos of the polishes on my nails later I need a manicure so may do a candy cane red and white manicure with the new Zoya jade:).

Melissa

Christmas is coming

No comments:

Post a Comment