Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So fall, Essie Decadent Dish

I picked up this color at kohl's the other day when I ran in to grab a jacket for a night out. I love dark colors and this one caught my eye. It is called Decadent Dish and is an amazing almost brown burgundy. At first thought may be similar to Oktoberfest OPI but this is darker less purple color.

Has a gorgeous shine and the color is perfect from fall. It is brown with burgundy shimmer took two coats but worth it for sure love it:). I applied a base coat of Sally Hansen maximum growth base cause since I started kickboxing and boxing my hands fake a beating punching and doing burpees or push ups with gloves and wraps on.

I have broken my nails a lot lately but I like them kind of short and they grow fast. The Sally Hansen formula works amazing for nurturing my nails and supporting strong growth as well as protecting against polish stain and makes a good neutral base:). Then came two coats of Essie Decadent Dish and followed with Out The Door top coat. I alternate monthly between out the door and Poshe top coat love them both.

Enjoy the photos and off to kick some butt at box fit class now been dropping weight so fast in a month my body is transforming so quick and I can kick some butt lol. Not just strong and can hold me own anymore I know some moves. Amazing classes. Have a good week and will have some more posts just finished a design project and a event:). Also check out some of my fall and Christmas wreaths as well as all occasion wreaths and much more decor to come. Xoxo

Meli~

No comments:

Post a Comment