Saturday, December 1, 2012

Merry early Christmas

I posted photos of this bag last week when hubby and I scooped up the last one at the Macy's pre-sale for friends and family. I originally was going in to purchase the Hamilton in black with silver but then I saw this bag and with the discount it was the same price as the smaller Hamilton I wanted.

This bag is amazing! It was out of stock at every Macy's in my area and it is gorgeous. Black python looking leather with silver chain detail and is large which I love! This is my fifth Michael Kors purse my first was the Astor black and silver two years ago which I still carry all the time. I have a couple of other bags, a green one, brown smaller cross body I got for vacation, white Julian bag with silver and then have another medium black hobo all leather. I won the brown jet set tote this week which I posted and have said I'm not the biggest fan of monogram bags. About five years ago I had the coach, dooney, and Gucci monogram canvas bags don't care for them anymore but the one that I won isn't canvas it's vinyl and it's dark brown resembles a Louis purse. It came on Tuesday and was shocked.

This bag hubby got me is amazing. Got the wallet on my wish list now. It is perfect cause can be worn with jeans or with dressy outfit. It is amazing love love love it:). Waiting for a cool front to rock it with my new black and silver leather boots, and black skinny Miss Me silver and black rhinestone jeans. Will post pics when that happens which may be awhile being that I live in sunny south Florida lol.

Let me know what you think of my new bag and I have been cleaning out my closet found a Michael Kors mini wallet with key chain holder I may giveaway just in time for Christmas or an iPhone 4/4s case from Michael Kors will keep you posted:).

Melissa in handbag heaven

This bag was purchased last week during the pre sale retailed for $398 got it for $298 and picked it up from Macy's on Wed:). Not sure if sale has ended just had an email yesterday so may still be available

No comments:

Post a Comment