Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm spoiled, my new Leslie Danzis Clover hoops

I have wanted these earrings for a year almost. I showed them to hubby and he couldn't find them. It worked out cause when he did find them the white gold were on sale 50%off:). They are Leslie Danzis medium clover leaf earrings. Gorgeous. All her jewelry is beautiful.

Thank you hubby looks like between my new Michael Kors purse and now the earrings I am in heaven. I also ordered my 13 year old a Juicy Couture bow ring a necklace going to get the bracelet too. She had a set from forever 21 and wet seal on her wish list but it was mad cheap and was fake so it would turn if she got it wet. The juicy website had 35% off Monday and free shipping plus had a gift card. I ordered myself a bow ring and a daydreamer bright blue animal print bag to match my blue track suit.

Since I refuse to pay full price I am in heaven cyber Monday week lol. I don't know if I will have any gifts on Christmas day. Lol. Posting photos of my earrings then the necklace and rings I got. Hope she doesn't read my blog lol.

Going to bed 2 am here and been decorating just added some topiaries out front and hot glued two wreaths for out front and one for kitchen to hang tomorrow. Getting it done! Lol I even wrapped gifts earlier but have in closet. Got some cute bows, ornaments and decor to decorate the gifts with love love Christmas:)

Happy holidays everyone,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment