Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spray paint to update home decor and accents

Posted on insta gram earlier sorry spell check won't let me type it the way I want lol. These are some spray paint projects I have started then some things I plan to paint. Stay tuned for photos of everything finished along with some before and afters.

Spray paint is the best invention ever you can take your old decor and accents then paint them when you change your color scheme or theme. I have recently decided to add color to my home. I already had some but needed more especially for summer. I am brave so I will try anything. Don't like white or muted colors like bright bold and daring paint colors. I also love bright accents. Our home was a lot of beige and brown but not because I was scared of color just from looking at homes when we were buying it is always good from the selling end to keep things neutral so buyers will be more open to seeing their stuff on the home. Since we love our home and plan to stay here till our children are grown we decided to do what we want. I also have always like brown with blue, green and other colors. Now I have a red wall, orange kitchen, blue bathroom, turquoise front door, aqua wall, green and coral walls. My kids have very bright rooms also. I love to paint. When painting the house we always use Benjamin Moore but I am open to comparing other brands if the time ever comes, so I can compare and review for my blog, of course :).

Enjoy my creations and stay tuned for more including some Homegoods finds, today my local Homegoods was marking down lots of goodies. Also have some fashion finds, and hoping now that ac is fixed if hubby doesn't work everyday 16-18 hours he can assist me in hanging a couple things in our bedroom so I can take a ton of photos for reveal.

Also got April Ipsy bag replacement an the May bag to show. Then have the new May Birchbox reveal:). Got to get on it slacking but been working on a lot of projects. Have a great week I know I am, our ac broke for second time and it is only 3-4 years old. We ended up getting a new air handler after I called the company and complained. Super happy:).

1 comment:

  1. Creative ideas, I have to get some spray paint now. Want to change my bathroom colors and been wanting to buy new stuff, this is great way to update the bathroom and change the colors without breaking the bank. I am surprised you don't have more followers your blog is amazing, also saw your cake, business blog you are super talented. Keep it up in time more people will find your blog like I did and follow you

    ReplyDelete