Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hermes inspired bracelet

For awhile I have loved the Hermes h bracelet and belts. Never have money to spend on something so lavish but thanks to inspired by sellers on EBay I found this bracelet and a belt. The bracelet came today and I love it. It's a bangle with black enamel then has a h in gold and it's a hinged bracelet, the h slides open then the bangle opens to fit wrist. For what I paid it is a great bracelet, I'm not one for inspired by jewelry but when it is something out of my range that I love it is nice to find inspired by items I can afford to keep trendy look without breaking the bank. I have seen them for much more money online but this one was a steal. Message me for more details or check out eBay I love eBay:). Beware dealing with over seas sellers I have bad experiences before.

No comments:

Post a Comment