Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Grateful, thankful and happy

I wanted to take a moment to express that I am beyond the happiest I have been in a long time. I have always been blessed, thankful and happy but had a brief struggle with anxiety, postpartum depression, losing myself as a stay at home mom and losing my dad hit me hard, even years after he was gone I hadn't dealt with it all. I struggled for a couple years and always around the same time spring which is when I lost my dad.

For years I have struggled to decide what to do with myself and I have found myself so much this passed few years going thru all my struggles. I love interior design, baking, party event planning, went to nursing school, took some journalism courses, photography classes, and started a party/event planning business making cakes, decorating, every detail. I love to take photos and would love to explore that more now with my camera as I learn, but I really love design. I have done a lot of interior design and decor work for clients, I have planned some amazing parties, weddings and events, I am talented at making cakes and desserts, also I love every aspect of the party planning. I at one point worked as a teachers aid and sub, wanted to get my teaching degree but decided my children are enough for me they complete me and need my undivided attention. With my youngest heading to kindergarten I am going to pursue beauty school. I love coloring hair, doing makeup and making others feel beautiful. I have a natural talent for that and will continue photography courses. I have an eye but my camera has been an adventure, I started with a Nikon 3100 and have decided to get something different that I can do more with. It is a great starter but I have already surpassed that one since Christmas time and am ready to get a step up, I have lots of print shop and editing programs and a Mac book, amazing printer. Everything I need. I want to really explore that and use that for capturing life's amazing moments and photos of events, cakes, interior design jobs, my hair work and more.

I learned a lot about people too this passed couple years. I allowed some really awful people into my life due to my feelings of compassion and sympathy for others. I was always a strong girl who stood my ground and was cautious who I allowed into my life but being down and feeling low I allowed some very shady, fake and really almost sick people into my life. I had one bad experience that had to involve my lawyer and another just hurtful, both hurt because I honestly didn't do anything to these people they were just deeply angry, jealous and envious people who feed off others hurt and it's like that misery loves company thing.

In the end I am unbreakable and this person thinks she hurt me or affected my life, wrong, if anything it is better. I am the stronger, happier, more grateful, spiritual, found myself and learned a lot. Never trust a person who had a break down and is on Prozac lol. Just kidding not nice I have had to take meds myself for anxiety and depression but briefly.

I am blessed I have the most amazing husband, he supports me, loves me, gives me the world, treats me amazing and provides for us, we have a truly amazing life. I have the best daughters a girl could want and thinking of another child maybe. I wanted another right away but postpartum scared me off. But we would love a boy:). Maybe we will see what God has planned for us. I just want to say I am so thankful to the amazing friends I have, the ones who stood by me, loved me, defended me, dragged me out, and just were there. My amazing family, and God for helping me no matter how hard things got he never gave me more then I could handle and really brought me back to my roots. I am one of the nicest, most caring, genuine, people you will meet as long as you don't hurt me. I am blessed more then I ever hoped and so content with my life. I can't wait to see what the future holds. 15 years of marriage and 20 years of being with the most amazing man, our two amazing, smart, loving and creative children never stop surprising me. Thank you Lord for everything and to my amazing man who stands by me no matter what and supports all my business and creative ideas. He has a lot to handle lol:). Hope everyone is feeling as good as me and if not hold on cause the light will come and like I said God never gives you more then you can handle, it will all make you stronger and grow:).

I wish peace, happiness, health and hope if you haven't, you all hold on and find yourself, it will come in time:). Remember karma if you put out good it will come back. No matter how bad someone tries to drag you down, and they will try, don't let outsiders ever effect you or your family. In my case this girl didn't win, I won. I know I didn't do any of the crazy insane stuff she said or made up, I pray for her often even though she hurt me she is also a mom and I never want riser bad happen to anyone. Amen.

God bless and best of luck in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment