Wednesday, May 29, 2013

General Hospital, He's back, Franco.

Wow even though I had my suspicions I can't believe that Franco is back and that is who the old Todd Manning, actor Roger Howarth is portraying on general hospital now. I had a feeling with the video tapes but thought maybe they were going to say it was the real Franco and that the other one wasn't really him, then when they all recognized him it threw me off but now I see he is trying to justify what he did or should I say didn't do. He was a good person at manipulating people and playing mind games, looks like that was what he was doing all along was torturing Jason to get and keep his attention. If only he would have jut told Jason who he was from the start maybe then things would have been different.

I will say I am happy that he never raped Sam, I had a feeling he didn't but they never did close that chapter. Now I'm curious to find out what he has to say about Michael being rapped in prison, I'm sure it didn't have anything to do with him either it will probably be someone who was out to get back at Sonny and Jason that Franco set up to make it look like it was him.

Then I'm curious if he will get to meet his daughter Kiki now, then what will end up becoming of the Tracy and AJ saga, with ELQ. Today we saw Ava tell Kiki about her birth right but as we all saw Kiki didn't just sign over, I'm sure if she is anything like her parents she will come up with her own sick idea to gain control of ELQ along with her father, I can't wait to see how that plays out down the road.

I am happy in a sense it is Franco, interested to see how the rest of the week plays out. What else this Franco has to admit to, or not and clear up finally. Also what does he know about Jason, is he alive? If you watch the new soap he went to Y&R then you know he may be leaving, he has a story line that could lead to that so could this be something that they planned all along? I have never been able to figure out why Steve Burton left GH and lied about moving to spend more time with his family in TN, only to turn around and be cast on another soap as a new character? A lot of people were upset, I was just puzzled. Specially since the entire baby drama had just been worked out on GH between him and Sam with baby Danny. If only Jason lived long enough to know the baby was his, but will he find out? Does Franco know something about what happened to Jason? Was he taken by Helena when he washed up in spoon island, or does Jerry Jacks have him like Robin? Still so many unanswered questions but at least we are finding out more details then we were a few weeks ago when all felt idle and boring.

I know a lot of people don't care for the new story line, OLTL actors playing these new characters, and so on, but think they were planning this stuff got awhile and the OLTL stars just made it happen sooner cause they didn't have to cast new actors to play each role which could have dragged it out and so forth. Let it play out and remember we all have been watching for a long time, thru horrible story lines way worse then now, eventually it all works out how everyone at some point wanted. Couples make up, breakup, switch up, and reunite etc, but at some point almost every scenario happens and everyone is content at some pout but if we all got what we wanted would we keep watching? Probably not because we would end up losing interest eventually. They have to keep us wondering, wanting more and keep us intrigued. So far they have done just that.

Kudos to the writers, I may have not been thrilled at first but it kept me waiting for the next episode since last week, which was a good recovery after awful relish story line. Lol. What did other fans think, I would love to hear what you think about this and what you thought was going to happen or is going to happen. :).

No comments:

Post a Comment