Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My designer scores all on sale or deeply discounted

I got some amazing items today all discounted or on sale at outlet mall. We live near sawgrass mills mall and they have this section, an outdoor section of shops called the Colonade and they have every designer you could imagine it is shopping paradise. During the week the sales are amazing. Best time to go:).

I got some Tory Burch cardigans similar to my Navy one. I grabbed black and then purple was super marked down, I have a lot of cute stuff that will go with. I got two more leather patent wraps with gold logos one is navy and one in pink, may put one up for sale on my eBay store, I grabbed a silver cuff TB logo bracelet, been wanting one of these forever. Almost bought a knock off but glad I didn't. They had tons of necklaces in a box but had a sick little one with me no time to look, but all were 79-99 and retailed for 140-260. Next time I am only getting a necklace. I also got orange flip flops, plus some amazing red sandals. I got a brown leathe wallet and a yellow patent leather wallet. Figured that things have been going so good with EBay store and my business I would splurge, maybe not needed because mothers day I got a lot but I wanted these things for awhile and saved 50-75% off retail.

Also got some True Religion Bermuda shorts, a tank and a tee. Then a Michael Kors wallet to add to eBay store, already have one listed check it out great price 50% less then retail the bid start at! May be adding another MK wallet and one of those Tory Burch wallets and a patent leather bracelet wrap. Stay tuned. Wanted a pair of True Religion Capri pants my favorite pair ever came from them but a size 24 my teen daughter now wears those cause I refuse to be that thin ever lol she is tiny can't believe I was that small a year and a half ago lol. I am at a 27 and very happy but can't find the capris I loved. They were dark denim and had stretch to them, amazing fit:(. Sad but will find some similar soon. Almost got jeans but I have way to many and summer is coming.

Last up my newest handbag, I have a purse obsession always have. I use to love Coach, but then changed to a dedicated Michael Kors owner, I have Juicy, LV, Gucci, Chloe, Celine, Dooney, Rachel Zoe bag, some Jessica Simpson cute bags for matching outfits, but my favorite ones are my Marc Jacobs. I have the Dr J lil riz hobo in black, love it. Also have a purple from the same line I found at Barney's at the outlet mall, my newest addition was my best steal ever! Thi bag is the Marc Jacobs Wellington Classic Bugatti, in black, retails for $1250 @ major department stores, I got at Off the Rack for $280! Yes $280 I thought it was wrong too. It has some scratches on one zipper in front and inside zip pocket is hard to zip but unzips fine, it didn't have the long strap but one of the sales ladies told me you can contact Marc Jacobs customer service to get a replacement strap. I love this bag:). Now looking for a Marc Jacobs black wallet, I like to carry the same brand wallet can be different colors, right now I love a bright color wallet with black or brown bag, summer is time for colors. Check out my photos below and also go to my eBay store, items are ending soon and there are some brand new with out tags True Religion size 25 skinny jeans retailed for 199 bid is at 20 right now what a steal. Have two MK wallets, Ralph Lauren bedding for half or less of retail cost. All clothes and items are brand new with tags, without tags or worn once and like new. Check it out going to start posting a lot and will be putting together looks with accessories then selling the entire look, including celebrity inspired looks:). Also nail polish, beauty products, new makeup, hair styling tools and products, shoes, children and teen designer label clothes, home decor items from bedding, rugs, sheets, towels, curtains and accent decorative items. So much more to come, want to offer my readers designer items at discounted prices. We all want the best, I save for months my own money then shop but only sale items, never buy anything for retail, if I get something at retail it is a gift from my hubby. But I have him trained to look for and use coupons or shop on sale days lol.

Spread the word and I will be giving away samples of beauty products and accessories to any other bloggers who share my link and help get me more followers. If you repost my link or share please email me or post a comment to let me know the link:). Tell everyone to mention you or your blog after following me I will send free items:).. I will contact you ahead of shipment to see if you like hair care, nail care, beauty cosmetics or accessories. Great time to get something free and help a girl out, hard to get new followers. Enjoy my photos

No comments:

Post a Comment