Saturday, May 18, 2013

Moroccan star lantern find

I found this amazing star lantern when I was at my daughters basketball practice. A lady was dumping garbage which is not legal, at the park dumpster and dropped a box, inside I saw this amazing lantern, I love all Moroccan influenced decor, so I had to have this:). I am going to fix her up and add it to my new bedroom:). Going to look nice specially paired with my other lanterns.

Recently saw some just like this for over $100 and have some smaller lanterns all over my patio and bedroom that have cost $9-75 depending on size, shape and glass. Some have a lot of detail and some are simple.

Below are photos of my prized new trash find, remember someone else's trash can always become another's treasure:). Happy hunting and photos coming soon of the transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment