Saturday, May 11, 2013

Rug ideas for master bedroom

Below are a few I like, can't decide. I know I want a trellis, quarter foil or moroccan inspired design. Thinking grey and white, blue and white or maybe black with grey not sure some photos of ideas. Would love some feed back even if some other decor bloggers or home decor enthusiasts please leave me some feedback.

I have looked on overstock, rugs USA, Walmart, target, home decorators collection, Ikea, Z Galleries and so on. I am on a budget, also need a new rug for living room, family room, dining room and patio. One room at a time so for now working on finishing my master bedroom. I would love one large rug for under bed area then smaller one for hall and one for closet.

If anyone knows of any good places to shop for rugs or any advice on types to avoid for shedding or that are good for kids and a cat. Love to hear from other people who enjoy decorating and on a budget. My passion is decorating and love to work on my home but on a budget always. I have champagne taste on a beer budget for sure. I shop around my own home and always painting old items to add to new areas or change color schemes or decor. Honestly I redecorate a lot:). I also have a weird obsession with changing accent decor for seasons, holidays and new trends I like. Right now I am obsessed with color, nail heads, ottomans, Asian and Moroccan decor also are favorites of mine, even some decor that is India inspired, love lanterns, and hanging candle holders or lights that look like lanterns:).

Enough rambling below are some rug options, bedding options and some of the rugs could be for living room also. Will have some before and after photos of some painting projects later this coming week. Happy Mother's day. Had a great Saturday at the beach, pool and dinning with my family. Hubby got us a beachfront room at the Marriott and we feel like we are on a mini vacation. Spa tomorrow first thing then breakfast and hit the beach before we return home:).

Will post my amazing mothers day surprises tomorrow. Got one already and seen the bag for another super excited! I am a lucky girl to have an amazing husband and two gorgeous, smart and loving daughters they are all I need, the get away and gifts are a bonus I feel so blessed. I had a couple of years of struggles with my

No comments:

Post a Comment