Sunday, May 5, 2013

Summer beach bright table setting/decor

Heading to the beach for a fun relaxing family day. Wanted to quickly post photos of what I have started in my dining room, kitchen and entry way. I have been loving bright colors and slowly am getting the browns out, adding a lot of bright pink, coral, turquoise, orange, yellow and lime green colors.

Sorry for so many pics lol, wait till I am done outside and inside with everything will be a ton of photos
I went with a bright beach look for dining room, with umbrellas, beach balls, flip flops and other beach related fun stuff. My kitchen is lemon, lime and oranges, then entry way is more bright colors and beach decor. I think I am going to do the guest bath in surf beach decor and my bedroom is turquoise with pink accents. I plan to sew some pillow covers in bright colors to cover existing pillows so I don't have to waste money on new pillows and I have a ton of pillows.

Animal print, brown out bright colors, beach feeling in:). Enjoy photos and I just started so things will change. Only new stuff I got was kitchen towels and a candle holder with shells in white for dining table from TJ Maxx. I love it makes me smile and feel happy. Color does that. Try it you will feel amazing I promise lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment