Monday, May 13, 2013

Spoiled for Mother's day

All I need on Mother's day is time with my family and some home made goodies from my girls.   I am very lucky and spoiled to have an amazing, hard working man who always goes above and beyond.  This year I had a few items I have been eyeing and wishing for.  I have so many amazing things, that are not needed but I love to have and this year I got so many great things.  I got some amazing Tory Burch items, I have a couple photos posted below of my new cardigan and brown purse, I also got some sandals, sunglasses and a leather bracelet from Tory Burch, an amazing bright green Michael Kors wallet, because I am so loving color right now, it make me happy.  I also got some black and pink MK glasses, some Juicy Couture new track suits, one pink and one blue, again loving color.  Got a gift card to Victoria Secret which I used a little on my teen daughter who said she dreamed of a VS swim suit and then got some much needed new bras, tops, capri sweats and tanks.  Also another jacket, who can have enough jackets, especially because I live in matching sets for after the gym or on mornings where getting all dolled up isn't in my time schedule and pj's aren't acceptable to run out in, I hear lol.  My pj's are usually velour or terry VS or Juicy track suits anyways lol.  I also got some items for the house, and we spent the weekend down on the beach at the Marriott sunning, swimming, dining and bonding as a family since my husband is always working so hard.

Enjoy the couple photos I have from my lap top of the cardigan and purse, tomorrow I will post the photos of the items from when they were given, I have them in my phone.  I also got my most important and special gifts which were hand made cards, a flower pot painted by my five year old and she made me a hair tie, gave my a BFF bracelet and a Little Pet shop kitten.  Adorable and those mean more then any expensive designer item I could ever get.  Hope everyone had an amazing Mother's day, all us mom's deserve the best, but for me the reward is my amazing children they make life worth living and are my everything.  My best friends, and most of all the loves of my life, I feel they are the best accomplishment I have ever made and every day I thank God for them.  They really are perfect.  God bless xoxo

Tory Burch Simone Navy Cardigan


Bombe dark brown leather tote


Other items posted below from IPhone.

Thank you to my amazing husband who works so hard to provide this amazing life we live, I love him more than anything and thanks to him we have have two of the most amazing daughters who are the best of both of us.  Thank you I have more then I could ever imagine.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Tory bag it is gorgeous. I have stumbled upon your blogs and have to say I really enjoy reading them, emailing you now about something I wanted to ask.

    ReplyDelete