Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summer family vacation

It is almost that time, summer! I love summer time because I have both my girls home and we always plan amazing trips to make more amazing memories. Last year we did Disney and Tennessee, this year we are doing The Keys in south Florida and North Carolina.

I love the mountains, was born in NH and lived in Maine when I was younger, my heart is in the mountains. I dream of moving there but have to wait because my husbands job is ok and he loves it, so till he decides it's time to move on in his career Florida will be our home. We have rented a cabin for a week again, best way to experience the Smoky Mountains, we did the same thing last summer but in TN. We leave Friday June 21 and will be gone a total of ten days. Taking our time driving up stopping in GA to visit a friend and Not sure where on the way back but somewhere we can have some fun family time.

The cabin is gorgeous and will post photos soon. When we went to TN we stayed in Pigeon Forge area this time it is Bryson City right in the heart of the mountains and country living. Can't wait. Can't stop dreaming and looking at photos from our last trip along with photos of the cabin. Planning what to do and where to visit:). Also I get to see a friend I met in kindergarten who lives there, love to see my old friends warms my heart.

Below are a few photos and more to come of cabin then actual trip. We are doing family photos while we are there which I am excited to do:). We have some on the beach and at a park but in the mountains is going to be amazing, can't wait. Have a great weekend. I got to spend time with one of my best girlfriends who moved to KY a few years ago and tomorrow plan to spend the day with her before she goes. Love to see her but breaks my heart when she leaves. Good true friends are hard to find and three of my best girl friends live out of state, I am lucky because we see each other once a year sometimes more but miss having them here all the time. Happy Memorial day weekend and countdown to vacation has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment