Thursday, May 16, 2013

My EBay store, selling Jaloux Leopard dress same dress like worn by Melissa Gorga from Real Housewives Of NJ

Do you watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey?  If you do then you have probably seen the dress Melissa Gorga wore on the show for Thanksgiving last season I believe.  It is a Jaloux Leopard print sheer dress/tunic.  It is sold out and has been everywhere, I happened to buy the same dress and I am selling it brand new and only worn once for not even a hour lol.  It is gorgeous and was not cheap.  I am also selling some Lynderella Nail polish in I can Afford it green and multi colored glitter, some designer dresses and jeans, along with many other items to come in the future.  Please check out my site and bid away=).

I will be listing beauty items, fashion items, lots of designer finds, home decor items, items I make, and much more.  Enjoy and let me know what you think.  I also will be listing some other items as seen on tv shows like Real Housewives, General Hospital and many other shows I enjoy watching for fashion.  I have all sizes, I was a size 0 and now am a size 4-6 have been up to a size 12 after my last daughter.  A lot of and most of my items are brand new with tags or some without tags still new, just tried on or worn once for an event.  Being an event/party planner, interior designer and fashion lover I buy a lot of clothes I wear once to an event then dry clean then they hang in my closet.   I have to clean out and make space for new stuff, so what better way to do it then sell it for money to buy more stuff=).  Also I am helping my daughter raise money for a good cause, more on that in a later post.  Some photos below of items up for auction now and more stuff to come tomorrow, and in the next few days.  I hope to post stuff weekly.

Enjoy and spread the word.  Click on link below for ebay store

Dliteful Trends EBay store


Lynderella Polish, I can afford it!  You can bid on it on my ebay site=)


BCX Dress XS


Marciano Bustier size 0 new with tags


Dress worn by Melissa Gorga on Real Housewives of New Jersey made by Jaloux size Medium


Guess dress size 5 mallard green brand new with tags


Melissa Gorga in the Jaloux leopard print dress/tunic I am selling, she did not wear the dress I am selling just same one.


Jessica McClintock Designer Lace dress size 9


Jesssica McClintock Designer red dress with lace up back size 7


Jaloux Leopard dress like one Melissa Gorga wore for Thanksgiving on episode of Real Housewives, sold out everywhere.  Get it from me.  New never worn only tried on.



True Religion Skinny jeans, Billy section size 25


Ms Sixty designer slit front ruffle denim mini skirt, super cute new with tags still.  

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that first dress so much, but XS would never fit me. :( You must be tiny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was tiny lol, two years ago I was a size 0, a little too small, up to a six now. I will have a lot of items though, all sizes. I will have home decor items, items I make, kid's clothes, men and women's clothes, jewelry, accessories, makeup, nail polish, styling tools and products, and more. Even some stuff I make=). Keep checking and I will post items here too when I put new stuff up. Thanks for checking out the items=). You still on instagram? I got a new account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I'll have to check back again. I just love that dress so much...sigh. Oh well! Yep, still on Instagram, same name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes check my eBay page have some MK wallets and pants then will have all size dresses, tops, bottoms, house stuff and so much more:). Will look you up on instagram glad to hear from ya:).

    ReplyDelete