Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Boxy charm, new monthly subscription box

There is a new subscription box out called boxy charm, looks a lot like glossy box which I didn't like and same price $21 a month but they promise you will receive 4-5 full size products a month instead of samples. I already receive Julep, which I am canceling after this months box just cashed in my Jules I had on my account, Birchbox which I love and it's only $10 a month, then I get my daughter Ipsy and she loves her Ipsy bag every month. I think I am going to take a hit at this boxy charm since I am canceling my Julep so I can review it. I peaked at the may box from instagram and saw a lot of drugstore quality items versus higher end products but my curiosity is peeked.

A lot of people are saying it is owned by the same people who run glossy box but I looked around and think maybe it's just similar packaging, nothing really online points to it being run by the same people. I will let you know if I see anything else. I ordered one glossy box awhile back and wasn't impressed also tried a few others and after a month canceled. You can reset boxy charm at www.boxycharm.com for $21 and please let me know what you think. From looking on instagram I saw they are giving away a few boxes for June if you have an instagram account you can enter, then I saw previews of may box looked like some makeup brushes, nail polish, sally Hansen polish stick ons and a couple other items like eyeshadow and maybe a liner, and a lipstick, posting a photo below of a peak. Interested to see what they have to come in the future. I'm cautious about ordering from a brand spanking new company till I see a few previews of what other people get first.

No comments:

Post a Comment