Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tamra Barney Real Housewives latest fashions

My update this week for tv fashion is starting with Tamra Barney from Real Housewives of Orange County, she has been seen wearing a lot of Tory Burch, Bebe, True Religion and more.  She has her own Ebay store which I featured in a previous post and will post below, you can actually bid on her own outfits and it is a great way to find out who and what designers she is wearing.

I am featuring her wine tasting outfit this week, the Bebe top and pants were up for bid on her Ebay store but they have sold since the episode aired, sorry for the late entry.  Below is a photo of her in the outfit and the outfit from the Bebe store.  You can shop Bebe.com for outfits close to this one and Tory Burch.com for jewelry similar to the styles you have seen her wear this season.  The necklace she has been wearing in gold and silver are sold out online but I have found many for sale on EBay.com.  I got the earrings in gold and silver, the necklace I got in silver was unable to find the gold.  I may be selling the gold earrings on my own store soon.




I will have more to come for other cast members as well as some other shows I enjoy the fashion from later this week.  Happy fashion hunting.  Love the ladies of the Real Housewives and can't wait to see what the New Jersey girl's are wearing, love Melissa Gorga and Jackie's clothes.  I have a dress exactly like one Melissa Gorga wore in a episode of the Housewives for Thanksgiving for sale on my own EBay store, check it out amazing leopard print dress/tunic.  Till later have a wonderful night=)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment