Monday, May 20, 2013

Crack Hair Fix styling cream

This is a product I sampled and reviewed a few month back, love it! Give it five stars hands down. It is amazing for everything. A small bottle retails for $9.99 and large $19.99 which you may think is expensive but when you see how many uses this has and how many hair products you can eliminate and just use this one product you will be sold for sure. Worth every penny.

I have some samples thanks to my favorite local beauty supply A-Daz-L in Pembroke Pines, if you live local you should check them out. The staff is super friendly, have my favorites:). Twy have a lot of knowledge, great pricing and tons of products. Also have a salon in the store.

Crack is a habit forming fair fix for sure. Great name cause it is addictions and takes a small amount. The sample pack I got three uses out of because you only need to use a small dime size drop to rub through ends. This is a leave in styling treatment, styling cream, heat protectant, frizz control, gel, sun protection (great for summer), smooths, nourishes, protects, mends and adds shine. I use to use leave in conditioner, detangler, heat protector when ironing or drying, gel, mouse, liquid shine to control frizz and add shine but now I use just this.

It is great for all hair types, curly, straight, ethnic hair, long, and thin. Just remember less is more. I will be posting a giveaway of samples for new followers or old followers who help promote my page:). Once you try this you will be hooked. Keep an eye for the raffle copter contest, also will have a fashion, beauty giveaway coming soon:). Don't forget to check out my EBay store added new Michael Kors shorts and wallet, more items coming this week. Also going to have nail polish sale, lots of colors and brands:). Stay tuned. Check out Crack Hair fix on FB and at beauty supply stores.

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful to you for this great content.I am reading your article and its very nice, useful
    Beauty Supply Pembroke Pines

    ReplyDelete