Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lydia McLaughlin Real Housewives of OC fashion and similar finds

Lydia has become one that I enjoy watching on the new season of the Real Housewives, she has a great personality and I love her mom lol.  I also love her easy going fashion.  A lot of the items she wears reminds me of my own personal style.  A few episodes ago she wore a gray top with leather sleeves, which I actually bought a similar top at Marshall's for my daughter recently for $12.99.  Below are some photos of her in the top from google images, and then I tried to find the exact top.  I am not for sure which one she was wearing, but I also found one from Forever 21 that looks a lot like it.  I will include links to all items, so you can find them easier if you want to get one for yourself.

Another item from that episode that caught my eye is the Stella McCartney Falabella chain trimmed purse.  You have seen this carried by many celebrities including other housewives, like Brandi, and Kyle from Beverly Hills.  I have a similar bag by Michael Kors called the Chelsea in black python that I love.  Below is the Stella bag, and then two similar.  One is from JustFab.com called the Daredevil bag and it is available for $39.95 if you are a member, they have pink, tan and animal print.

Check out my photos below and links to all items.  Enjoy and happy fashion hunting=).


Lydia wearing top with leather sleeves


Similar top by Forever 21


Another version of top can't find available on any sites will update.


Stella Farabella bag
Retails for $1295


JustFab.com Daredevil bag in leopard love it!


Tan version of JustFab Daredevil bag $39.95



Michael Kors Chelsea Shoulder Tote


Retails for $398



More styles to come for this weeks episode and for some other shows that the fashion always catches me.

Have a great week, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I own the Michael Kors bag and it is an amazing bag great for casual or dressier occassions. I highly recommend this bag to anyone looking for a close look alike to the Stella bag, it is gorgeous and has similar look. Also the price is great:).

    ReplyDelete