Monday, June 17, 2013

Crystal embellished hat worn by Theresa from Real Housewives of New Jersey

Lately we have seen Theresa wearing a trucker style hat with crystal embellishments, if you watch all the different Real Housewives series then you have seen this hat before worn by Alexis from Orange County.  It is a cute girly hat and is only $60.  You can find it at the link below.


Glitzy Bella Alexis Hat $60



Please let me know if you see any fashion or accessories items while watching the shows that you must have.  I will do my best to find you the brand worn and then some alternative less expensive options to achieve the same look or style for way less.

Happy shopping ladies=)


2 comments:

  1. I knew I saw that hat somewhere when I saw it on Theresa. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes ms Alexis has worn it also:). Cute hat I wish I could wear them look bad on me and give me a headache lol

      Delete