Monday, June 17, 2013

Melissa Gorga's ensemble from Real Housewives of NJ, Gia's birthday

Last night on the Real Housewives of New Jersey was the birthday party for Theresa's daughter Gia, I wish I had parties like that growing up lol.  The kid is 12 not 16, can't imagine what they will plan for her sweet 16 lol.

On to the drama and outfits.  I was so mad to see this Kim D show up at the party, Melissa was naive to think that just cause she doesn't have small kids she wouldn't be there.  Theresa seems to attach to who ever will hang out with her these days and looks like that lady is one of the few.  I felt bad when Kim approached Melissa and started causing drama.  I hate drama myself and can't stand when you are put in situations like that where you want to go to something to support someone but there are other people there that just want to bring you down.  I think that needed to wait for another time and not at the birthday party.  Melissa did the right thing by leaving just felt bad because her kids didn't want to leave=(.

On to the outfit.  Melissa looked amazing out of all the ladies and her outfit is the one I have decided to go over.  She wore a cute red peplum top with some leather leggings, a chanel bag and a hermes bracelet.  I am excited to announce I will be carrying this bracelet in many colors and both gold and silver accent metals.  I am going to be launching my store in July when I return from vacation.  Inventory is already coming in and I have been working on changing around my Storenvy shop from my wreaths and earrings to have lots of accessories.

I could not find the exact top and pants worn by Melissa since this was something back in the winter.  I did however find what most of you usually look for, the similar item in a less expensive price.  I have found some good matches.  Also please stay tuned for the Hermes inspired bracelets also.  I think they will be $40 when I get them listed in the store.  I also will on occasion have purses and other items inspired by ones you see your favorite celebs and reality stars wearing.  Also keep an eye on my Ebay store I always have clothes and designer items listed there for you and your home for less.


Black leather looking pants from




These are on sale in select sizes that are left for $29.99



                                                   

Express Red Peplum Top

$29.90 on sale





This cute vegan leather red peplum top would look amazing with the pants and is only $38 at link below.  I can't tell from photos but I could have sworn Melissa's top was a leather or leather look.  I also saw some at Revolve clothing which she has been known to shop, but for over $100.  Either way she looked amazing.








           






Here is a photo of Melissa wearing the peplum top, leather skinny pants, hermes red bracelet

Photo from google search not my photo, no credits were found.

Chanel Quilted leather bag

$1578







Hermes Bracelet



Below will be a photo of the bracelets I will be selling to give you a sneak peek and then you can find my link to my eBay and Storenvy shops on my home page in the side bars.  I am hoping to giveaway one after I return from vacation so stay tuned=).

Hope this helped some of you that loved Melissa Gorga's look last night.  Happy shopping.  Later will be my review of some new ladies to reality tv the Pretty Wicked Mom's, they have had some super cute fashion and accessories, then Real Housewives of OC tonight=).  Also due for a GH update.  I finally got the stuff hung in my bedroom but since I am packing haven't gotten to take pics.  I will still have my home decor and other DIY posts plus a lot of photos coming soon from my editing.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment