Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Real Housewives of Orange County, Heather's striped top

Last night on the Real Housewives of Orange County Heather Dubrow was seen wearing a cute navy and white striped top when heading to Mexico for Tamra's bachelorette party. As soon as I saw this I knew who made it, I love this top and even own a similar one I found at Marshall's for 12.99. This top Heather is wearing is made by Theory. I am also posting a photo of the similar top I own from Marshall's because it hasn't been long since I found it. I love stripes and this top is a piece that is fabulous for the summer, I love white denim right now and this would be so cute with white shorts, cropped white jeans or even skinny jeans for the summer.

Photo I found of top from Theory is from Bergdorf Goodman.com. It's I called the Duria. The other photo is of my shirt I found at Marshall's I believe it was $9.99-12.99 and is made by Thyme and Honey. My shirt is solid navy on back, with navy and white stripe front, has a collar and pocket. Fits good and has a flowing bottom that can be worn untucked or tucked in. Love it and as soon as I saw Heather's top I thought of mine because I just got it in the passed month. I love stripes and love classic white and navy.

Happy fashion hunting ladies and remember when you see something you like on these shows make sure to check out Marshall's and TJ Maxx they carry a lot of items that are similar:).

No comments:

Post a Comment