Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Miss Me Lime green super cute shorts

Hurry over to my eBay store, have a pair of awesome lime green, floral and crystal embellished pocket Miss Me jeans in size 30. These retail for 89-95 in stores and have up for bids at $54.99 right now. They are 98%cotton and 2%elastic brand new with tags. Also have a Michael Kors Fulton palm green wallet, retails for $158 asking $80 and up for bids. Email me for details. Photos of the shorts below. Great deal and when I return from vacation will have July 4 wreaths and lots of jewelry along with more designer clothes and accessories. Can't wait to launch my storenvy shop again with lots of fashion trends and home items. Have a great week, one day till I'm mountain bound:).

**shorts are still available email me if interested dlitefulcreations@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment