Sunday, June 2, 2013

Real Housewives of New Jersey boots

Tonight's episode was full of cute boots, bags and outfits like I had expected. I love the rain boots Melissa Gorga and Jacqueline Laurita wore on tonight's episode. It is rainy season here in Florida and I have some cute boots I got my girls when we went camping but I would love a pair of Burberry boots. I checked out eBay and found a few pairs for under 80 that were used and around $125-190 new. Super cute and since I am done growing I would invest in a cute fashionable pair for myself. I don't like to buy worn shoes just kind of brings out my germ a phobia lol but I would consider buying a pair online that we're new. Below are some photos similar in brown and black to the ones worn by Melissa and then black equestrian boots similar to ones Jacqueline wore when talking to Caroline.

I will have some posts of purses and love the sweater Melissa wore to meet Theresa on the play date with the girls. Stay tuned and hope everyone enjoyed the season premiere tonight:).


Photos I found on google images from Burberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment