Thursday, June 13, 2013

Birchbox June 2013 box review

Yesterday I received my Birchbox for June and below are the items included.

Color Club Wanderlust Collection/ full size retails for $8.00. I love nail polish and have to say this is my favorite color I have received from Birchbox:). It is similar to the color I got from Ipsy last month but Ipsy sent the Zoya. The color is called London Calling and is a gorgeous pastel mint green. The Birchbox card says, exclusive neon pastel shades inspired by four of their favorite cities. I would love to see the other shades going to have to google search. It also says two coats will give you an opaque glossy finish:).

Juicy Couture, Couture La La/ full size retails for $19-90. Love Juicy Couture but some of their scents are stronger then I prefer. This one isn't too strong my favorite is the Fleur scent. Birchbox describes it as a heady mix of mandarin, red currant, lily, and orange blossom. One spritz on each wrist will suffice for sure:).

Kerastase Fondant Chroma Captive-Treat/Full size retails for $41. Thanks to ionic technology, this ultra moisturizing conditioner locks in color. Says to massage a quarter sized amount into hair then rinse out after 2-3 minutes. Will try this and review soon. I will take it on vacation with me I usually save all this sample travel sizes for vacations:).

Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick/Full size retails for $26.55. This user friendly pencil is a good proof way to score high impact lips. Says to layer on for a glossy look or blot for a pretty matte stain. I received 7 Quick Kiss. I tried it and thought it was too bright for me but actually loved the color. Goes on amazing and looks great:).

The Laundress Wash and Stain bar/Fill size retails for $6. A savior for those times when white shirts meet deliciously drippy food truck grub. Says to toss in your travel kit. Run on small stains then was as usual. I have used similar items and they are a life savior for sure especially when you have small kids. My youngest is always getting stuff on her and I. Will be carrying and will keep you posted when I use it, which I'm sure will be soon.

I also got some cute post cards for summer traveling. I can't wait to head to North Carolina next week and hope to use all this.

So far my favorite item I have used is the Josie Maran Aragon oil and Miss Jessie soft curls they both are items I use daily now. A lot of my past items will be used on my vacation so will have lots of reviews when I return. Last summer I tried the Wen hair system on vacation and loved it. Made my hair so soft and manageable while we were traveling.

Check out the photos below of the items. Would love to hear what you received this month or other boxes you receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment