Monday, June 3, 2013

Red Celine purse carried by Theresa on RHONJ

Last night on the Real housewives of New Jersey we saw some adorable boots that the ladies wore and some cute sweaters, luckily sweater season is over here, but one thing that will always be in style or season, a hot Celine purse:). Theresa met Melissa for a play date between their super cute and trendy little girls, both ladies looked amazing but Theresa had the hottest bag, lol. These two ladies seem to always be competing with each other, if it isn't their homes, careers, children, cars, or fashion, always something. Theresa really did nothing for me with her fur coat, I am not a fan of fur and that coat looked like a puppet costume.

However her purse was amazing, I have been eyeing these super cute Celine bags for awhile and since I don't have the unlimited budgets these ladies have I would have to probably go after an inspired by bag. I saw a couple when looking for this one on ioffer, eBay and even a couple bags that looked a lot like this one. Super cute bag Theresa.

Other cute fashion items that stood out were the boots I posted last night from Burberry, Melissa Gorga's cute evil eye necklace, and even a couple of cute sweaters. I am going to not write about the sweaters since it is summer now unless someone has a specific request on one, then of course I will research for you but for now this bag and the cute boots were my favorite.

Was there any fashion items you loved from the season premiere last night? Would love to hear from you:).

No comments:

Post a Comment