Friday, June 28, 2013

Cr8tive Exposure Blog, photography by Melissa Septien Photography

I have a new blog I have put together to showcase some of my photography, photos, post reviews on products from Nikon, Nikkor lenses, accessories for cameras and tips on using Lightroom 5 and other photography talk=).  I am also a member of Clickin Moms and have a instagram account full of photos of my life, photos and work.  Please check out my new blog and be sure to follow it.  Also if you are a fellow photographer I would love to connect with others for help, tips and knowledge.  Thank you and below are some photos I have taken on my vacation.

Be sure to enter my Crack Hair sample contest also, three prizes will be given away later this week.


Happy Snapping

Melissa

Fontana Lake in North Carolina, we did a speed boat ride.  It was a fun time=)  


View on drive from Fontana Lake to Fontana Dam


Hubby's favorite part of the day adventures, Fontana Dam, Natural electricity.  Amazing Dam and a lot of amazing views.  Highly recommend this as a must see when you visit NC






Hubby had me take a ton of photos of the Fontana Dam, I have more on my instagram and photo blog.


We stumbled upon an amazing quiet road of the paved path inside of the National Park while driving.  Trying to find some Bears but no luck so far this trip.  Last year we saw bears while hiking to Laurel Falls and at Cade's Cove in TN at the Smoky Mountain National Park

Cr8tive Exposre

All Photos taken by Melissa Septien with a Nikon Camera while on vacation in North Carolina.  No use of these photos is permitted without permission, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment