Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Quick photos of Ipsy beauty bag for June 2013

Quickly wanted to post some photos of this months Ipsy beauty bag:). I love the bag it has a neon green accent on animal print. Love my animal prints.

This bag had a good size travel size bottle of dry shampoo which I will be using on vacation, a highlighting pencil, lip liner, gorgeous sparkling eyeshadow and blush. Great items and a great bag this month. A little of everything. I will come back later and go over the brands but for now here is the preview photos below.

Rushing to post because I am packing because tomorrow my daughter gets her cast off, have to get some things for my camera and hit the store to get my little one some sweat pants an a pair of jeans since the low has been in the 50's at night in the mountains. My youngest has been growing so fast that literally I buy her clothes and a month later either to short or tight, insane lol.

Enjoy the Ipsy bag photos and promise I will edit post tonight when I can sit for a few and update with names of products

No comments:

Post a Comment