Sunday, June 16, 2013

Gretchen from the Real Housewives of OC bikini and skirt

Last weeks episode had the ladies still in Mexico for Tamra's bachelorette party weekend. There were so many fashion pieces I loved I haven't gotten to post all of them. I did get to post Tamra's gold sequin dress last night and today I have been working on some of the other styles I have loved or been asked about.

I got a lot of emails about the bikini and cute cover up skirt that Gretchen wore, also Gretchen's blue lace dress for now I have the details on the bikini and coverup. The bikini is part of a line Gretchen designed and can be found here;

http://www.swimspot.com/Shop/Gretchen-X-Luxe.aspx

Made by Luxe. She has two different styles like the one she had on and some other cute ones. I am posting from my phone so I will be sure to go back later and add a link you can just click on but for now there is the address you can copy and paste.

Her cute cover up skirt is a pink animal print cover up by Beach bunny. It is sold out and I am looking for some similar items to show. I will post more soon. Check out the Beach Bunny low it is gorgeous and they have some cute sexy stuff:). Link is: www.beachbunnyswimwear.com

I will have more updates later on other cute fashion finds from that episode as well as the new episode for the Jersey ladies later tonight:). Also I'm excited to announce when I return from vacation I will have my online EBay and storenvy shops up. Been working on the storenvy shop for awhile, going to have accessories and lots of cute pieces inspired by pieces seen worn by celebrities and housewives along with my eBay store which has designer pieces for less. Lots of stuff for yourself, your kids and your home. I'm excited to launch the store. Also e sure to click the contest in the top tab to enter to win some samples of Crack Hair fix and one lucky winner will receive a gift with samples of polish and other beauty products along with their Crack Hair fix sample:). All you have to do is follow my blog and then there are other ways to enter for more chances to win.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's day weekend:).

No comments:

Post a Comment