Sunday, June 2, 2013

Julep maven box for June 2012

My julep maven box arrived yesterday for June. I added on and changed my box this month. Last month they sent out lipstick and I was sad I didn't change my box from "it girl" to another one because I got my three polishes but no lipstick:(. This month I made sure to preview all the boxes first an glad I made the change. I got two polishes I love, a DD cream and some taffy align with Lexie an add on yellow polish that looks amazing with my two colors in my box this month.

So this month I went with "Bombshell" box and I love the two polish colors I received. Going to paint my nails this week using the colors:). I added on Lexie a gorgeous yellow that is awesome for summer and super bright. I also got Raegan which is a gorgeous bright pink shade and Payton which is a bright green. All three colors are perfect for summer. I got the new Julep DD cream and had a hard time deciding whether to pick light or medium color, since it is summer I tend to be darker then usual but went with light cause I have picked medium before and even with a tan it tends to be too dark for me. Rather it be light then too dark and have a mask face lol.

This box also came with three salt water taffy's. I ate the chocolate as soon as I opened the box so it is missing from the photos lol. I also got lime and strawberry. They are delicious I love salt water taffy reminds me of our vacation over spring break when we were in Daytona Beach:). We are prepping for a summer vacation which is right around the corner. Can't wait to go to North Carolina for a week. Going to be amazing and I love going to the smoky mountains.

Did you get a Julep box this month? If so which one did you receive. I love to hear from other bloggers:). Please comment below and be sure to follow me. For the summer I think I may cancel my julep box since I have so many nail polishes and try out some of the other beauty boxes out there. I currently get julep, Birchbox and Ipsy beauty bag. Love them all but I think since Julep is my most expensive one I may take a little break, I could get two boxes or try the new Boxy charm for the same price. Going to look into it, that is why I added on a polish this month so I could use my Jules points from Julep. Used my points I had been stashing since Christmas and got my box for free. During the holidays I got my daughter a gift set of polishes using my Jules:). Nice reward that adds up every month and you can cash in for items.

Enjoy my Julep box photos below and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment